1. Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride and groom will be getting ready (window light) and the area is clean. This makes worlds of a difference in your images.
2. Please have all bride and groom details together before we arrive. (Dress, shoes, jewelry, bouquet, garter, perfume, veil.) This also includes groom details (tie, watch, belt, shoes) my second shooter will only photograph what is available. So please be sure to set these items aside if you want them photographed. Don’t forget a pretty hanger to hang your dress! Your beautiful dress deserves more than a plastic hanger.
3. If possible please have a copy of your wedding invitations with you for your wedding photo details and be sure to include details (if any) Photo example of one below.
4. Allow more time than you think to get ready, it's better to be safe than rushed.
5. We eat when you eat. (It’s better that we eat when you do so we don’t miss anything!!. Please let your coordinator know.)
6. Please let your bridal party know we are open to posing suggestions but we also ask that you try to keep them to a minimum OR appoint one person to direct any posing suggestions to me. This helps keep the timeline flowing smoothly.